Website Management and website maintenance is essential for keeping your website fresh appealing and up-to-date. Without consistent and regular website management and website maintenance, your website becomes nothing more than a static brochure which does an injustice to the growing and dynamic nature of your business. Your web site is a low-cost, electronic customer service representative which must appear informed & up-to-the-minute so that your customers can be the informed, strategic partners that you desire.
The problem that most business owner’s face is finding enough time to be able to keep their website updated with everything else going on. That’s where we come in – our website maintenance and website management programs are a low cost solution to this problem.
Now you no longer have to hire an expensive, in-house web developer to keep your website fresh – save money with our website management and website maintenance programs
Some reasons for website maintenance are as follows:
- To ensure proper functioning of the website.
- To make the site functional for 24×7 hours.
- You get the best return from the website.
- Updating the site with the latest details.
- Ensure proper traffic generation of the website.
- To have a long-term business relationship with the client.
Running a special promotion for one day only? Want to integrate certain pages on your site with a direct mail program? QSS can help you plan updates, manage regular content changes, and even make daily updates painlessly through scripted updates.
QSS helps you painlessly integrate electronic media into your marketing plans and initiatives. Whether you have an existing website, or we develop one together, we’ll help you make the most of your website. QSS will take care of the day-to-day website maintenance and website managements tasks, leaving you to more important tasks – like running your business the way only you know how!
Our web maintenance strategy includes:
- Fault removal from the site.
- To update the Textual matters on the site.
- Traffic Generation report on your website.
- Checking for Broken or Incorrect links on the site.
- “Quick Response” to any technical issues arising from the website.
- Graphics updating without changing the design layout on the site.
- Removal of Unwanted codes from the site.
- We strictly discourage any Third Party intervention on our existing codes, if you are in website Maintenance contract with us.
- We don’t take responsibility of the web server downtime.
- For Graphics and Contents Updating, materials required should be provided by the client.
- Any additional modules on the website will be charged extra.
Other Paid support services:
- E-mail based support services.
- Data Entry Jobs.
- Modifying the Look and Feel of the website at nominal price.
- “Webmaster” of the site.